Changeling Aspects


About Us

Contact Us


Kathys Writings

Best Info-WebSites



For Parents of Gender-Variant Young

Life Stories



Support Groups



Brochures and PDFs

What's New - This Month

Google Custom Search

World Environment Sites

Books and Movies

On-Line TS Forums

General Services

Additional Links


Main Links Pages

For Questioning Young

For Parents of Gender-Variant Young

Support Groups

Women's Issues

Brochures and PDFs

On-Line Forums

Additional Links of Interest

General Service Links

Links from Synopsis of Transsexualism

Links from TranssexualRoadMap

International Links from TranssexualRoadMap

GenderBridge -NZ    A Great Site with a Vast Amount of Info.. See their "Resource" section.




Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Counsellors

Surgeons in Australia

Surgeons in Thailand

Other Medical Stuff

Hair Removal & Facial Rejuvenation Etc






Queensland Police Service LGBTI Liaison


Australia's Internet Safety Advisory Body



This is a follow up to the previous notice.

I spent an hour and a half with the Registrar-General of Births, Deaths and Marriages. This was in response to Anomalies in the new Queensland legislation.

If you had the operation performed in Australia and live in Australia, you can apply to have your Birth Certificate altered.

If you had the operation abroad or live abroad, or both, you cannot apply for the alteration to your Birth Certificate

Current reasoning is, you have to return to Australia, have 2 medicals, and the Doctors have to sign Statutory Declarations that you are now Male or Female due to surgery. After this you can apply for a new Birth Certificate.

This seems to me to be blatant discrimination against those who chose to have the operation abroad, or those who are abroad for the purpose of work.. What happened to the right of choice? The cost of returning to Australia, 2 weeks minimum stay, would in most cases mean that these people would forego their right to change their Birth Certificate.

I also understand that as from 01/10/03, Deed Polls will be done at the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages and not at the Court.

The Statutory Declaration appears to be incorrectly worded, and I quote "I confirm this person has undergone sexual reassignment surgery, a surgical procedure involving the alteration of the personís reproductive organs" As the reproductive organs are removed, surely it should read, "I confirm this person has undergone sexual reassignment surgery, a surgical procedure involving the removal of the reproductive organs, and an alteration to the personís genitalia"

In all honesty, I do not see how a Doctor can sign the current Statutory Declaration due to the wording.

These issues have been raised with and submitted to the Registrar-General in my capacity of a Private Citizen.

Kathy Anne Noble 20/06/03

Changeling AspectsIn affiliation with Agender-(Aust) & Transbridge-(Townsville)

We are based in South East Qld, in Australia About Us  ... Contact Us    ( Most Art above are extracts from the Art of Maxfield Parrish© )

  ALL "WebSites &/or Links" contain additional Links to further "WebSites".   It is important to learn everything you can! But, Not all information is useful or validated, so use your own judgement.

Websites around the world are changing every day, so please let us know if there are any broken 'links' on our site. 

This Website Created ...... Saturday, 20. May 2006

Last Updated: Tuesday, 22. January 2008

Visitors since... Saturday, 20. May 2006 

Hit Counter

What a Wonderful World