Changeling Aspects


About Us

Contact Us


Kathys Writings

Best Info-WebSites



For Parents of Gender-Variant Young

Life Stories



Support Groups



Brochures and PDFs

What's New - This Month

Google Custom Search

World Environment Sites

Books and Movies

On-Line TS Forums

General Services

Additional Links


Main Links Pages

For Questioning Young

For Parents of Gender-Variant Young

Support Groups

Women's Issues

Brochures and PDFs

On-Line Forums

Additional Links of Interest

General Service Links

Links from Synopsis of Transsexualism

Links from TranssexualRoadMap

International Links from TranssexualRoadMap

GenderBridge -NZ    A Great Site with a Vast Amount of Info.. See their "Resource" section.




Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Counsellors

Surgeons in Australia

Surgeons in Thailand

Other Medical Stuff

Hair Removal & Facial Rejuvenation Etc






Queensland Police Service LGBTI Liaison


Australia's Internet Safety Advisory Body



Changeling Aspects Submission to Queensland Government - GRC 


For all now residing in Queensland, but born abroad, it would be much easier if the Queensland Government allowed us a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC)  I am sure that there would be no problem with paying for this service, as per the Victoria legislation. 

From the point of view of ex UK citizens being able to present a Queensland GRC to the UK authority would mean two things. 

One would be the fact that we could then apply via the ‘Overseas Track’ which means we do not have to supply medical reports, as we are now legally recognised in Queensland. 

The second is on a cost and medical involvement. We have to find General Medical Council (GMC) registered GPs working in Queensland (I have one who is willing to help). We then have to send his full report on our Sex Re-assignment  Surgery (SRS), plus all of our paperwork from the Psychiatrists, Endocrinologists and Surgeons who have attended us during transition. This is sent to the UK Gender Clinic at the Claybrook Clinic, which is part of the Charring Cross Hospital. This is for one of 4 approved psychiatrists to collate a report which is acceptable to the Gender Recognition Panel (GRP) in Leicester, using our paperwork. I have arranged this facility with the 4 psychiatrists at Claybrook, but at a cost of 60 pounds sterling ($150.00 AUD). Many cannot afford this, but could afford the $58.80 application fee, plus $25.80 for a certificate, as per Victoria. Total cost of $84.60 which is a saving of $65.40. 

They then only to have to apply via the ‘Overseas Track’ and according to their income they will be charged from nothing to 140 pounds sterling ($350.00AUD) if they are working. 

This would alleviate the stress of finding GMC registered GPs in Queensland, who are as rare as ‘Hens teeth’

 It also means that for all those residing in Queensland for a period of not less than 2 years, but born abroad, have the right to apply for a GRC, providing they have had SRS. 

I would like this eventually to apply to those both born in Queensland or abroad who cannot have SRS, as it would be life threatening. I think that we should approach this as one step at a time.


Kathy Anne Noble

President, Changeling Aspects. 




Changeling AspectsIn affiliation with Agender-(Aust) & Transbridge-(Townsville)

We are based in South East Qld, in Australia About Us  ... Contact Us    ( Most Art above are extracts from the Art of Maxfield Parrish© )

  ALL "WebSites &/or Links" contain additional Links to further "WebSites".   It is important to learn everything you can! But, Not all information is useful or validated, so use your own judgement.

Websites around the world are changing every day, so please let us know if there are any broken 'links' on our site. 

This Website Created ...... Saturday, 20. May 2006

Last Updated: Tuesday, 22. January 2008

Visitors since... Saturday, 20. May 2006 

Hit Counter

What a Wonderful World